Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Very First Post

Well it has taken the better part of the morning to figure out how to set up a blog.
 It will probably take weeks or even months before I actually have the whole thing set up the way I would like to and understand how to work all the things that seem to go along with having a blog. It is a lot more complicated than I thought it would be.
In all honesty I am unsure of a number of things at the moment, how often I will post, what I will post about, how to do all the linking, subscribing , posting of pictures and other things that go along with this venture.
I am sure I will post about my hobby's, sewing, quilting, and motorcycle riding to name a few. I am fairly new to the sewing and quilting so there will probably not be much informative information however, I am sure at some point I will start listing links to this type of information.
I am also sure there will be photos and  posts about the motorcycle jaunts my hubby and I take. I tend to mail boxes, and boxes of fabric home from all over the country while we are on these trips.
There will most likely not be many posts about my family at least until they get used to the idea of being blogged about, that may take some time.
Since posting pictures is something I need to attempt, lets give it a try! These will be pictures of the first few quilts that I made.


Not one word about the the messy rooms in the background of the pics please. I never said one of my hobby's was house keeping!
Well that worked!
Till next time....

No comments: