Friday, January 28, 2011

6AM Time For Bed

I know, I am as backwards as a person can be. Working from 10PM  until 6AM tends to eat up alot of your daytime and nighttime hours. Most days by the time I get home and settled  into bed it is 9 or 10 in the morning. Getting up 7 or 8 hours latter doesn't leave much time for doing things besides drinking coffee, cooking dinner and a short visit with the hubby before it is back to work. 
Can you tell I basically live for my days off!
These are the days I get to enjoy my crafting, in between the house cleaning, laundry, shopping, appointments and whatever else I need to take care of.
The few hours I have to devote to myself on these days I cherish! Weather I am actually sewing, cutting out a project or just sitting in my sewing room looking at the fabric, these are my most relaxing hours of the week.
Hopefully today's project for me to accomplish about blog learning will be to have mrunclefuzzy teach me how to download pictures from the camera to the computer so that I can show you a few more things.
Yesterday I bought some fabrics to start a half hex quilt and I have no idea how to show you what I found!
Time to say goodbye and go toss dinner in my favorite appliance, the Crockpot, curl up with a book and get some sleep.
Till Latter,

No comments: